30 x 400mg capsules of Bravo Probiotic CONCENTRATE containing:
- 200 million organisms (per cap)
- Bifidobacterium lactis.
- Bifidobacterium longum.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum.
- Bifidobacterium infantis.
- Lactobacillus salivarius.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- Lactobacillus paracasei.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- Lactococcus lactis.
- Streptococcus thermophilus.
- Proprietary Kefir grains.
- Dried cow colostrum.
- Dried cultured cow milk.
How to use Bravo Probiotic CONCENTRATE:
- Take 1 capsule (corresponds to 4 tbsp of Bravo drink) a day, or as recommended by a health professional.
- Take with water on an empty stomach (2 to 3 hours after food).
- Wait at least 30 minutes before eating.
- May be used concurrently with Bravo Suppositories.
As a Cosmetic: Mix contents of capsule with water and apply to skin and leave in place for 30 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
Store Keep cool, dry and closed.
Stable: for 12 months at 25°C (78°F) and for 2 years when stored in the fridge.
Note: The organisms in Bravo Probiotic CONCENTRATE can survive extreme temperatures for several weeks. However, to extend their shelf life we suggest to store them in the refrigerator, far from humidity.
DOES NOT contain: Artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, sugar, gluten, soy, wheat, egg, rice, starch, hormones, antibiotics.
Manufactured in Switzerland by Silver Spring Sagl email@example.com