ULTRACÜR® is a revolution in Curcumin – UltraBioavailable – UltraPotent – Fast Acting.
- Up to 15,000 times more potent than standard Curcumin & 10 times the bioavailability of nano-particle preparations.
- Fast acting – peak plasma levels in as little as 20 – 40 minutes.
- 1 capsule provides on average 610ng/ml plasma concentrations at peak.
- 610ng/ml would take approximately 190 regular Curcumin capsules to achieve the same result.
- Ease of Digestion – quickly disperses in water.
Supports a Healthy Inflammatory Response
120 x 500mg UltraCür Curcumin-Whey Complex Capsules providing an easily absorbable curcumin derived from 95% pure curcumin solids.
- Protein (470mg)
- Total Fats (12mg)
- Total Carbs (8mg)
- Sodium (0.7mg)
Allergen Information: Contains Milk (whey remains after milk is curdled and strained)
How to Consume UltraCur for Good Effect:
- Taking UltraCur to support chronic or acute health issues: 2 capsules twice a day is typically sufficient.
- Taking UltraCur to support optimal health: 1 capsule twice a day is typically sufficient.
- We suggest UltraCur be taken on an empty stomach though it may be taken with food.
- UltraCur peaks in the blood stream between 20-40 minutes and stays in the bloodstream for 8-12 hours.
- Take a 2 day “Curcumin Holiday” every month so as not to acclimate to UltraCur.
- Up to 10 capsules (2 five times a day) are recommended by Health Professionals.
As a Cosmetic: Mix the contents of 6 capsules into a smooth paste with Bravo Yogurt and honey. Apply to freshly washed skin and leave in place for up to 30 minutes. Will deeply cleanse and nourish your skin.
100% Natural – uses no fillers or artificial materials. The capsule is Organic and all of the ingredients are made from Nature.
Proven Effects of Curcumin
- provides pain relief
- improves tendinitis and tendinopathy
- improves rheumatoid arthritis
- improves atherosclerosis or heart disease
- improves diabetes
- improves auto-immune disorders like lupus
- Head and Neck
- protects against neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s
- protects against low-density lipoprotein (so called bad cholesterol)
- supports Nitric Oxide production (lowers blood pressure, boosts immunity)
- inhibits abnormal blood clotting
Curcumin is able to exert anti-inflammatory, antiplatelet, antioxidative, hepatoprotective and antitumor activities, particularly against cancers of the liver, skin, pancreas, prostate, ovary, lung and head neck, as well as having a positive effect in the treatment of arthritis.
Biological and therapeutic activities, and anticancer properties of curcumin.
Donatella Perrone, Fatima Ardito, Giovanni Giannatempo, Mario Dioguardi, Giuseppe Troiano, Lucio Lo Russo, Alfredo De Lillo, Luigi Laino and Lorenzo Lo Muzio.
Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine.
Link to Abstract Link to Full Article